We are Certified and Licensed Master Electricians and take pride in offering you prompt, high quality professional work at reasonable rates. We provide $10,000.00 ECANZ workmanship warranty on all our work.
We are proud to be members of Electrical Contractors Association of New Zealand and as well as members of Site Safe New Zealand, with a Public Liability of $10 million and a comprehensive Health and Safety system in place.
CEDS is a division of Electrotech 2011 Limited owned and operated by husband and wife team of Harpreet and Ranjini Singh. Harpreet Singh has experience in the Electrical industry for over 35 years and Ranjini has 27 years’ experience in the finance and business sector.
CEDS has a large and modern workshop/service center is located in the heart of Petone industrial area with staff ready to take calls and delegate jobs to our UPS team with an estimated standard response time of 2 hours. We are a 24/7 operation and are pleased to accept and allocate jobs after hours our team.
Areas that we cover include from Wellington City and suburbs, Hutt Valley, Upper Hutt, Masterton, Kapiti Coast to Levin. We also provide selected nationwide services.
Our CEDS team consists of highly dedicated, qualified and experienced staff in all aspects of UPS systems, standby generators and electrical inspection & certifications, installation, servicing and maintenance requirements for our client’s property.
We provide services to our large loyal clients using from a small desktop UPS to large Data Centers and Government departments. Our clients rely completely on us to operate to the highest level of Health and Safety, professionalism and trust that we will use high quality New Zealand compliant products every time.
1. Approved Master Electricians status through ECANZ (The Electrical Contractors Association of NZ Inc) with $10,000.00 workmanship warranty.
2. All staff hold Site Safe Building Construction passports and are fully compliant to Health and Safety requirements per job to ensure safety of our team and customers at all times.
3. We ensure our team hold appropriate electrical registrations for various jobs.
4. Our staff are skilled and experienced and are all Ministry of Justice cleared.
5. We ensure only New Zealand compliant materials are used at all times.
6. We accept responsibility and promptly rectify issues if there are any short comings in our workmanship.